Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Reese's peanut butter fudge

Reese's peanut butter fudge. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge is luscious and creamy, made with chunks of peanuts throughout the fudge to give it the perfect crunch.

Reese's peanut butter fudge Reeses Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies made with a brownie bottom and peanut butter fudge studded with reeses on top! This easy, creamy peanut butter fudge recipe is the BEST! I used Reese's creamy peanut butter and dan best pb fudge I've ever had. You can cook Reese's peanut butter fudge using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Reese's peanut butter fudge

  1. You need 3 cup of milk chocolate chips.
  2. Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
  3. You need 24 of reeses cups unwrapped.

Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in a saucepan and melt over medium-low heat, stirring often. If you love Reese's peanut butter cups, you will want to dive right into this pan as soon as it sets. This Reese's Peanut Butter I adore the combination of peanut butter and chocolate and wanted to come up with a fudge that mimics (and adds to) the taste of a peanut butter cup. Two Reese's recipes back-to-back - what am I thinking?

Reese's peanut butter fudge step by step

  1. Line an 8 x 8 glass dish with foil and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray..
  2. In a large bowl, stir chocolate chip and sweetened milk together and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth and completely melted..
  3. Line the bottom of the dish with the Reese 's cups, then pour the melted fudge over top..
  4. Chop remaining Reese 's cups and press them into the top..
  5. Allow to come to room temp (about an hour) then place in fridge until solid..

Just that I love you 🙂 You are absolutely going to ADORE how easy this Reese's This is the first time that I've made Reese's PEANUT BUTTER Fudge. For some reason, in the past I've always made it a chocolate fudge with Reese's in it. This Healthy Reese's Fudge is made of a soft peanut butter fudge filling and covered with a decadent and rich chocolate shell… you'd never know these cubes of deliciousness are low in sugar, high in fiber, and packed with protein! Stir in remaining ingredients until smooth. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off. chips for the Reeses Peanut Butter Chips to make chocolate fudge. . rest of the ingredients.

Comments