Griff's super easy peanut butter fudge. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Impress guests with this Super Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
It's been a while since I made fudge. For Valentine's Day, I made Mexican hot chocolate fudge But today is all about peanut butter fudge! Mom always had trouble making any kind of fudge. You can have Griff's super easy peanut butter fudge using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Griff's super easy peanut butter fudge
- Prepare 1 lb of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 cup of peanut butter (creamy).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 stick of unsalted butter.
It either didn't cook long enough & we ended up with "spoon candy" or it cooked too long & we had to let it. This easy peanut butter fudge recipe is a snap to make and super smooth. So easy that I'm fearful I'll end up like her, making this easy peanut butter Make chocolate peanut butter fudge by drizzling melted chocolate over the top, or sprinkling chocolate chips on top right after smoothing out the fudge. I prefer using creamy peanut butter for this mouthwatering dessert, but the chunky style works just as well. —Mary Jane Rummel, Linglestown, Pennsylvania.
Griff's super easy peanut butter fudge step by step
- put the peanut butter and butter in a big microwave safe bowl and wrap tight with stretch wrap.
- cook on high for two minutes, stir re cover and cook two more minutes.
- stir in powdered sugar and vanilla with a wooden spoon until all sugar is gone.
- put fudge in any kind of pan you want lined with foil or parchment paper. push evenly into pan and oak it down.
- place in the fridge for a couple hours. cut and serve.
My sister shared the recipe for this unbelievably easy peanut butter fudge with marshmallow cream. Although fudge is popular during the holiday season, it's actually a sweet treat you can enjoy throughout the year as well—whether it's a holiday or not! Have I mentioned how much we love fudge? It is super easy to make and SO delicious. Your kitchen will smell amazing from all of this fudge.
Comments
Post a Comment