Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge. Sift sugar through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl. Learn how to make Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge recipe! There is nothing quite like a batch of old-fashioned peanut butter fudge, freshly made by your.
Admittedly, I've not looked that hard, but the times I have run across some, it always seems to be the soft, creamy version, which is not the kind I'm into. Tips: Grandma probably used the stage method to determine her candy's readiness, but a thermometer will give you more consistent results. I have made fudge from scratch many times, including peanut butter fudge. You can have Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge
- You need 3 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 can of marshmallow fluff.
But I don't have a peanut butter fudge recipe on file and went looking for one. Our family moved away from West Virginia when I was small, so we haven't had a lot of opportunities to spend the holidays with my grandma. Or do you find the taste of peanut butter fudge irresistible and use the holidays as an excuse to make it? Whatever the case, this is the recipe for you!
Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge step by step
- turn stove on high.
- add sugar, butter, and milk to a pot and bring to a boil. (Stir continuously so the sugar does not burn in the bottom of the pot.).
- once mixture has boiled for 6-7 minutes and has thickened, remove pot from stove top..
- add peanut butter and vanilla extract to the pot. Beat thoroughly and until peanut butter is completely smooth..
- add the marshmallow fluff to the pot and beat thoroughly. (make sure there are no lumps).
- pour fudge mixture into pan..
- set the pan in the fridge (Not the freezer) until the fudge is solid enough to cut..
- eat and enjoy!.
This peanut butter fudge might actually be my favorite of them all. Sweet with salty, peanut-y undertones, creamy and soft, but still sturdy… what's not to love? It's also perfectly giftable, making this holiday season a great time to try your hand at making your own fudge at home! How to Make Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge. I just got this from my sister today, who told me my Grandma used to make this.
Comments
Post a Comment