Easiest Way to Make Tasty Cheat day Fudge Brownies

Cheat day Fudge Brownies. Joy Bauer puts a healthy spin on brownies, onion rings and tortilla soup.. that's why I've been so excited to see all your "Cheat Day Friday" requests pouring in! . Coach Abs swims into some Fudge Brownie Goldfish Grahams.. Great now let's talk about this soft and chewy cookies and cream blondie.topped with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup!

Cheat day Fudge Brownies If you're sticking to a strict healthy eating regime, the day you look forward to most is always cheat day (or a solitary cheat meal if you're very good!). Since it's a cheat day, the foods I recommend avoiding are processed foods. In other words, stay away from fast foods and any other packaged treats you will find at the grocery store. You can cook Cheat day Fudge Brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Cheat day Fudge Brownies

  1. It's 1 cup of cocoa powder (I used Toll house).
  2. It's 1 1/2 cup of self-rising all purpose flour or All-purpose flour.
  3. Prepare 2 large of eggs.
  4. It's 2 sticks of softened butter.
  5. Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
  6. You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
  7. You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
  8. Prepare 2 1/4 cups of sugar.
  9. It's 1/4 cup of water.
  10. It's 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup.

I'm not saying to avoid hamburgers, doughnuts, and cookies, but to not have them in their processed forms.. Worlds Best Fudgiest Brownies live up to their name! Perfect crisp crackly top, super fudgy centre, chewy and gooey in all the right places with melted chunks of chocolate! Each ingredient comes measured AND weighed FOR YOU!

Cheat day Fudge Brownies step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. Mix in all the ingredients in a large bowl(except for the CHOCOLATE SYRUP).
  3. When everything is smooth, mix in CHOCOLATE syrup. I used Hershey's chocolate syrup..
  4. Lightly grease your pan with vegtable oil or butter. Pour your brownie mix. Throw it in the oven and wait for about 34- 37 min.
  5. Check the brownies if it's fully cooked by poking the center with a knife or fork. Remove from the oven & LET IT SIT OUT for at least 5 min. WAIT.
  6. Viola! enjoy your brownies! cut em in squares! !!.

These brownies pack a serious chocolate punch! Great recipe for Worlds Best Fudge Brownies. One lazy Sunday afternoon I was craving some brownies. It was over a month since I had had a cheat day from tracking macros. I found a recipe that was pretty good, and just added some eggs and took out the butter.

Comments