Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Gingerbread Cookies

Gingerbread Cookies. This classic cut-out gingerbread cookie recipe is easy to make, perfect for decorating, and always so delicious. Gingerbread cookie recipes all start the same and mine comes from my mom. To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice favors.

These disappear in lightning speed in my. This is my favorite Gingerbread Cookie recipe! It makes perfectly soft and chewy cookies and they I've always loved gingerbread cookies but I'm not so much of a fan of the cracker-like ones so I. You can have Gingerbread Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Gingerbread Cookies

  1. It's 8 tbsp of Butter or shortening.
  2. It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
  3. Prepare 1/2 cup of Molasses.
  4. It's 1 of Egg.
  5. You need 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
  6. Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
  7. It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
  8. It's 1 tsp of Ginger.
  9. Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
  10. You need 1 tsp of Ground cloves.

If you're adding any candies, place these on while the frosting is still wet. Gingerbread Cookies are the essence of the holidays and are deeply flavored with spices and molasses. Decorate with royal icing and enjoy them for dessert or on your Christmas tree! These soft Gingerbread Cookies get more compliments than any other cookie recipes I have ever made.

Gingerbread Cookies step by step

  1. Beat butter with sugar and molasses. Mix in egg.
  2. Sift dry ingredients and add to wet mixture. Mix well. Chill in Freezer 1 hour or in refrigerator 2 hours.
  3. Heat oven to 350°F. Roll out a portion of the dough 1/4 in thick on lightly floured board. Chill remaining dough..
  4. Cut with cookie cutter, place on greased baking sheets and decorate with raisins, chips or nuts, if desired..
  5. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool.

Even people who say they don't like gingersnaps end up loving these easy homemade cookies! This is the BEST recipe for gingerbread cookies I have ever tasted. I have used this recipe for many years and always get compliments on it. Gingerbread Cookies Recipe - Gingerbread cookies are a favorite Christmas cookie recipe and this gingerbread cookie recipe will become a favorite with a few special ingredients! Classic gingerbread cookies, made more healthy!

Comments