Recipe: Delicious Ambrosia Gelatin

Ambrosia Gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in large bowl. This Ambrosia Gelatin Mold recipe turns ambrosia fruit salad into a Jell-O mold. Mix thoroughly and chill until firm.

Mix remaining ingredients together and chill. I am obsessed with Gelatin as many of you know because of it's amazing healing benefits. Read all about it's health promoting properties and see my great Ambrosia recipe here. You can have Ambrosia Gelatin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Ambrosia Gelatin

  1. Prepare 2 cup of boiling water.
  2. It's 1 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows.
  3. It's 4 of (3ounce) boxes pineapple flavored gelatin.
  4. You need 2 of (13.5 ounce cans) coconut milk.
  5. Prepare 1 of (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and halved.
  6. It's 1 of (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved.

Spoon COOL WHIP into slightly thickened gelatin, using the amount of COOL WHIP specified in the How to Unmold Gelatin. Ambrosia salad (or the "food of the gods," which was often eaten on Mount Olympus in Greek mythology) is a type of fruit salad that Less commonly, they can include flavored gelatin as well. Our most trusted Ambrosia Salad With Gelatin recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.

Ambrosia Gelatin step by step

  1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a large bowl..
  2. Stir in 1/2 cup cold water and coconut milk..
  3. Refrigerate, uncovered, until slightly set (mixture should have consistency of egg whites), about 1 hour..
  4. Lightly coat a 12 cup jello mold or nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray..
  5. Whisk slightly set gelatin until well blended, then fold in marshmallows, oranges, and cherries..
  6. Pour gelatin into mold and refrigerate, uncovered, until set, about 4 hours..
  7. *This can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.*.
  8. When ready to serve, invert onto a large plate..

In the ancient Greek myths, ambrosia is the food or drink of the Greek gods, often depicted as conferring longevity or immortality upon whoever consumed it. Ambrosia is a creamy fruit salad traditionally made with pineapple, coconut, fruit cocktail, heavy I love ambrosia!! I've been craving it this month, thanks for leaving a comment. I think I'll treat myself. (Healthier) Ambrosia Salad. Perhaps I should say an improved childhood favorite won out.

Comments