How to Prepare Perfect Earl Grey Tea Cupcake

Earl Grey Tea Cupcake. A tea cake that's true to its name, this loaf harnesses the power of citrusy Earl Grey tea for its distinct flavor. Lemon poppyseed can't hold a candle. Because high quality loose-leaf tea is.

Earl Grey Tea Cupcake Loose leaf tends to run a bit larger depending on brand, so if your tea leaves are on the big side, crush them or pulse them a few times in a food processor to break them down a bit. Lavender earl grey tea is the shining star of this easy homemade lavender earl grey tea cupcakes recipe! I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of how these floral tea-infused cupcakes would taste. You can have Earl Grey Tea Cupcake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Earl Grey Tea Cupcake

  1. It's 200 g of flour.
  2. You need 130 g of butter.
  3. You need 130 g of sugar.
  4. You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
  5. It's 2 of eggs.
  6. It's 1 of lemon juice.
  7. Prepare 10 tablespoons of milk.
  8. You need 1 of tea bag Earl grey.

I have never done baking with lavender before, but I have devoured a few lemon lavender shortbread cookies in the past and they were, melt-in-your. This Earl Grey Tea Cake has hints of lavender and bergamot orange mixed into a delicious vanilla cake. It's Friday…I do declare it's time for tea and cake. I made you an Earl Grey Tea cake.

Earl Grey Tea Cupcake step by step

  1. Heat milk in earl grey tea bag for 2 minutes or till its infused..
  2. Keep it aside..
  3. In a blender beat egg white and sugar till its foamy..
  4. Add butter, egg yolks and continue to beat it..
  5. Add lemon juice and rest of the dry ingredients..
  6. Finally add the infused milk and blend it well.
  7. The batter is ready..
  8. Now place the batter in a bake tray and bake for 25 mins at 180 degrees C..
  9. Enjoy!.

Yes, a cake with tea baked right into it, and it's as good as it sounds! I have been dreaming of this cake for quite a while now. Instead I make my buttercream frosting with an addition of a few spoonfuls of Earl Grey tea. And the tea in the icing gives an extra little zing and helps boost the flavour. Perfect cupcakes for a relaxed afternoon tea.

Comments