Candy cane fudge. Holiday Dessert Recipe: Candy Cane Chocolate Fudge. Fudge is one of those decadent and rich treats that is actually a cinch to make at home! Do you have these Candy Cane Kisses in your life?
Everyone enjoys fudge, especially around the holidays, so I created this easy recipe. Oh it's the time to get your food gifting skills READY! This time of year is all about the giving of the sweet treat, and I ain't mad about it! You can have Candy cane fudge using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Candy cane fudge
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It's 1 1/2 packages of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 7 of crushed candy cane.
You can make this delicious candy cane fudge recipe in just a few minutes - it's only four steps! Even the kids can help, and the entire family will love it. Makes a great gift idea for neighbors, hostesses. Easy chocolate swirled fudge filled peppermint and candy canes.
Candy cane fudge step by step
- Mix condensed milk and white chocolate chips and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Add crushed candy canes.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight put crushed candy canes on top..
This swirly-twirly-chocolate-white-chocolate-candy-cane-crunch fudge is certainly something I do not want to share. Both of our families really liked this fudge. So I thought I would post the recipe here, for others to enjoy. Candy Cane Fudge recipe starts with making candy cane sugar by simply grinding candy canes into a fine sugar. The candy cane sugar replaces some of the granulated sugar for exceptional candy.
Comments
Post a Comment