Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza. This Mango BBQ Chicken Pizza combines a sweet mango barbecue sauce with chicken and the unlikely sweet pizza topping of fresh mangoes for one delicious pizza that reminds us of a summer barbecue. I don't know about you, but after this week, I can really use a weekend. I add cumin cilantro lime juice and coriander to the sauce and add mango and red onion to the toppings.
Adjust the heat level to suit your taste and serve with coconut rice to finish the meal. Because I really love when good fresh mangos are in season! And I want to eat them on everything which I why they're even going in my dinner a lot lately. You can have Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza
- It's 1 of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 of Mango.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need 1 of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 of Black Pepper.
- You need of Jerk sauce.
This Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza, a California Pizza Kitchen copycat, has slices of jerk- seasoned chicken breast, a sweet and spicy sauce, crispy bacon, roasted red peppers, and onion. This is not your ordinary pizza! I love doing knock offs of California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza instructions
- Marinade chicken in jerk sauce (overnight if possible).
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Pan fry chicken and cut into tiny pieces.
- Cut mango into tiny pieces.
- Sprinkle flour for handling & spread pizza dough to cover entire pan. (1 store bought pizza dough = 2 pizzas, I like whole wheat).
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil to cover pan and lay pizza dough on top..
- Spread tomato sauce & sprinkle mozzarella on top..
- Top with jerk chicken, mango and fresh basil to taste.
- Top with chilli flakes and black pepper to taste.
- Brush crust sparingly with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 425.
- Eat. Mmmmmmmm.
Pulse until you achieve the consistency of a mostly smooth paste. jerk chicken, jerk sauce, jerk seasoning, jamaican jerk seasoning, how to cook jerk chicken, how to QUICK JAMAICAN Homemade JERK CHICKEN PIZZA Ever These easy recipes will take you to the The caramelized pineapple and mango will take you straight to the tropics. Get the recipe from Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza. If you can put it on a pizza, we'll try it. Get the recipe from Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Comments
Post a Comment