Baked potatoes served with wet fry and salad. A fun spin on classic potato salad, this loaded baked potato salad is a perfect side dish to bring along to any party! My mother in law makes some of the best potato salad I have ever tried. Once I cooked the potatoes I was a little worried that it might not be as good as the potato salad I'm used to eating.
Drizzle olive oil over the wedges; season with thyme, pepper, and salt. Turn wedges with a spatula to coat with oil and seasonings. Vareniki are served with fried onions, sour cream, finely chopped herbs or butter. You can cook Baked potatoes served with wet fry and salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked potatoes served with wet fry and salad
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of For the wet fry.
- Prepare of Goat meat.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- It's of Hoho.
- Prepare of Crushed garlic.
- It's of Spices (garam masala and black pepper).
- Prepare of For the salad.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
The main secret of this simple dish is the elastic dough that does not break when cooked, and does not crack Cut in half, a baked potato can have a variety of fillings, from crab salad and pickled mushrooms to salted fish. I revamped my mother's potato salad recipe to taste more like baked potatoes with all the fixin's, which I love. It's now the most requested dish at family gatherings. In another bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over potato mixture, tossing to coat.
Baked potatoes served with wet fry and salad step by step
- For the potatoes... Peel the potatoes boil them for like 10 minutes... As they boil pre-heat your oven for 10 minutes @180 degrees... After 10minutes bake the potatoes at 180 degrees for 35minutes.
- As the potatoes are baking... In a sufuria.. Pour your meat inside and ensure that it is dry... Once dry pour oil and fry kidogo... Then add the onions and crushed garlic and mix and simmer for like 3minutes... After 3minutes add in the tomatoes and hoho plus the spices and let it cook... After the tomatoes have cooked nicely switch off your heat..
- For the salad... Cut your cabbage and grate your carrots and mix and add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Enjoy with a glass of juice 😃.
Refrigerate until serving. dice: potatoes, carrots, meat, onions — нарезать: картофель, морковь, мясо, лук. bake: potatoes, fish — запекать: картофель, рыба. — Что хотели бы на закуску? I'll have the chef's salad. — Да, я возьму салат от шеф-повара. As your potatoes bake, some of that water converts to steam and exits through the tiny channels you Thousands of steakhouses across America bake potatoes well in advance of serving them. Leftover baked potatoes make the best fried potatoes. I also use them to make potato salad. yum.
Comments
Post a Comment