Recipe: Tasty Pig Candy

Pig Candy. Grilling: Pig Candy Serious Entertaining: A Meathead's Cookout. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our.

Pig Candy Pig Candy: Have you ever wanted bacon and candy but you just couldn't make up your mind. Pig Candy is a great treat that will impress your friends and make your neighbors jealous. When I first posted Pig Candy in the early stages of my original blog, nobody seemed to know Now Candied Bacon, Brown Sugar Bacon, or as Ms. You can cook Pig Candy using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Pig Candy

  1. Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
  2. You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
  3. You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cayenne powder.
  4. You need 1 tsp of chili powder.

Jill Conner Browne, Head Queen of THE Sweet. See more ideas about Food, Food recipes and Yummy food. So, of course, since I'm a romantic, I'm celebrating with Pig Candy. *I tweaked this recipe I made two years ago because I can never follow a recipe completely, not even my own recipe. This pig candy recipe is simple.

Pig Candy step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Combined all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
  3. Place bacon into bowl and coat both sides with mixture.
  4. Place mixture covered bacon onto a baking rack.
  5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until brown sugar has caramelized onto bacon.
  6. Remove from baking pan and let cool. Serve warm or cold.

It makes perfect candy bacon strips that make pig candy. Bacon candy recipe that smokes the candy bacon. Recipe for Candied Bacon from Kristin Donnelly's cookbook Modern Potluck: Beautiful Food to Share. Gluten Free Sherry Vinegar Cayenne Pepper Bacon Brown Sugar. Prepare the brown sugar and cayenne pepper topping.

Comments