Bloody Bandaid Snack/Appetizer ~ halloween. There are few things more gross than seeing a bloody band-aid, just thinking about it is giving me the willies. By scoochmaroo in Cooking Snacks & Appetizers. I liked you And I like the way you smell And I wanna go to shows at The Smell with you And all I wanna do is hold your hand And all I had a crush on you And now I have this weird bloody Band-Aid And I've got the pin that your band made.
You can listen to more outstanding. Impress guests with these colorful appetizers from My Food and Family! Our collection of appetizers includes something for everyone. your complaints of a bloody bandaid never held much weight babe try a stake driven in the chest your little bandaids couldn't cover that. You can have Bloody Bandaid Snack/Appetizer ~ halloween using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bloody Bandaid Snack/Appetizer ~ halloween
- Prepare 1 of whole graham crackers.
- It's 1 of white frosting or marshmallow fluff.
- You need 1 of red docorator gel.
- You need 1 of bandaids for decoration.
Next thing I know the oldest daughter is handing her mom a bloody bandaid and talks about how her leg won't stop bleeding. Bloody Bandaid. from Papa Cremp by Cherry Glazerr. This Bloody Halloween cake is a delicious red velvet four layer cake with cream cheese filling, topp… Recipe for Harvest Hash, a Halloween Trail Mix. Perfect for a Fall snack, Halloween party, or gift for These bloodied bandaid strip hors d'oeuvres.
Bloody Bandaid Snack/Appetizer ~ halloween step by step
- fun cheap easy and simple.. make snack time gross or put them out at your next halloween party..
- seperate graham crackers at their seams.. these are your bandaids.. arrange on a plate..
- spread your icing or fluff in the center of the cracker.. this will be the cotton part of the bandaid...
- now smear some red decorator gel on the frosting to resemble blood..
- arrange a few unopened new bandaids around the plate for extra effect!.
- enjoy!.
Guaranteed to make you lose your sweet tooth. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. From chip and dip sets to gravy boats, display homemade snacks, signature dips and other delicious bites in style with appetizer serveware. Our waitress came out with a bloody bandaid, it looked very old, so I, in the medical field though that should change this seeping bandage. Gyeran Mari (Rolled Omelette) with Seaweed.
Comments
Post a Comment