Recipe: Perfect Blondie's Green Bay Packer Game Day Taco Salad

Blondie's Green Bay Packer Game Day Taco Salad.

You can have Blondie's Green Bay Packer Game Day Taco Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Blondie's Green Bay Packer Game Day Taco Salad

  1. It's 1 head of of lettuce, coarsely chopped.
  2. Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (I use ground chuck) browned and sprinkled with a 1/2 package of taco seasoning, cooled.
  3. Prepare 2 of to 3 diced tomatoes.
  4. It's 1/2 of of an onion, diced.
  5. You need 2 tbsp of diced green pepper (You can use red pepper instead, but I try to stick to the green and gold theme).
  6. Prepare 8 oz of cheese curds (I use cheddar or taco flavored).
  7. You need 1/2 bag of or more bag of slightly broken nacho chips or doritos.
  8. It's 1 of French or western dressing (I use western), enough to moisten the salad.

Blondie's Green Bay Packer Game Day Taco Salad instructions

  1. Place all ingredients together in a bowl except for dressing..
  2. Toss ingredients until mixed..
  3. Top with dressing and serve..

Comments