Recipe: Perfect Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes

Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes. I loved the idea of making brownies in a cupcake liner since the plan is to freeze most of them! I used milk chocolate chips and a small handfull of mini semi-sweet. These brownie cupcakes are just my style!

Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes Brownies Cupcakes are wonderfully moist and chocolately and are iced with a chocolate fudge frosting. I really like Brownies so I'm always thinking of different ways to present them. Since they're really like a very dense chocolate cake, I thought why not make them into. You can have Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes

  1. It's 5 tbsp of flour.
  2. You need 80 gr of melted dark chocolate. (Dark chocolate, choco milk or whatever chocolate you like).
  3. Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
  4. You need 1 of egg.
  5. It's 4 tbsp of sugar.
  6. You need 1 cup of water.

When it comes to making these super easy brownie cupcakes the trick is all in how you bake them. Brownie Cupcakes are made to please, chocolaty, rich, a little on the chewy side, perfection! Make a mini version for parties and impress your guests. Delightful and chocolaty brownie cupcakes, I have enjoyed them so much, and my family did too.

Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes step by step

  1. Mix all the ingredients with mixer or manual spoon.
  2. Pour into cupcakes mold.
  3. Steam for about 15 minutes.
  4. Serve it with toppings. I used powdered sugar. So easyy right? ;).

It's just like having individual portions of rich brownies. Chocolate Chip Brownies Fudgy Brownies Brownie Cake Brownie Cookies Brownies Kukus Chocolate Chips Resep Choco lava/molten cake kukus favorit. Pernah makan di restoran harga nya muahal +pait Resep Steamed Chocolate Lava Cake favorit. Yang sering bikin ini kue ade sepupuku. The tops of cupcakes will not spring back when touched.

Comments