Recipe: Perfect Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad

Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad. This make-ahead strawberry pretzel salad will disappear quickly at any potluck. —Aldene Belch, Flint, Michigan. I grew up without any idea of jello salads etc. I actually thought I hated jello because it was so blahhh.

Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad Learn my tips and tricks for making it beautiful and delicious! For me the Super Bowl is all about the food. Honestly, I didn't even know what teams were playing until kickoff. You can have Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad

  1. It's 2 cup of crushed pretzel sticks.
  2. You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
  3. Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
  4. You need 8 oz of block of cream cheese(room temperature).
  5. It's 1 cup of sugar.
  6. You need 8 oz of container cool whip.
  7. Prepare 6 oz of package strawberry jello.
  8. It's 2 cup of boiling water.
  9. You need 2 of 10 ounce containers frozen strawberries(partially thawed).

Mix Jello and water until dissolved. The irresistible blend of creamy, crunchy, sweet and salty make this fruity summer dessert salad a potluck hit! Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is the ultimate combination of sweet and salty. The recipe I'm sharing today is a CLASSIC.

Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad step by step

  1. Mix first three ingredients together and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350°(metal pan) or 325°(glass pan) for 8 minutes. Let cool completely..
  2. Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar together. Fold in cool whip..
  3. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled pretzels..
  4. In a bowl, mix jello in boiling water until dissolved. Stir in partially thawed strawberries to jello and set aside for 10 minutes..
  5. Pour jello mixture over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until jello is set..

It's especially popular during the summertime and holidays, but quite frankly, I think it sounds appetizing year round. Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad - The cream cheese mixture and salted pretzel crust mixed with the raspberry jello is the perfect combo! I sometimes also like to use strawberries to make it a strawberry pretzel salad. All you need to do is substitute the raspberry jello. This old-fashioned Strawberry Pretzel Salad consists of a salty pretzel crust topped with a creamy and sweet cream cheese layer and a strawberry jello topping filled with fresh strawberries.

Comments