How to Make Appetizing Pea cookies

Pea cookies. Green Pea Cookie - The Happeaest Cookies on Earth! You might not like peas, but you'll love these! These healthy and happea delights are made from roasted green peas - a recipe from Singapore!

Pea cookies So a corn cookie is one thing, but a PEA cookie, you might ask? I know, I know—it's a little weird You may be skeptical about a recipe for pea cookies, and I don't blame you. When I tasted a little of. You can cook Pea cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Pea cookies

  1. Prepare 1 cup of Bajra floor.
  2. Prepare 1 cup of Wheat floor.
  3. You need 1 cup of Corn flor.
  4. You need 1 cup of Pea paste.
  5. It's 4 tbs of Olive oil.
  6. It's to taste of Salt.
  7. It's 1 pinch of hing.
  8. It's 1/2 tbs of Ajwain pawdar.
  9. It's of Milk (aata lagaane ke leya).
  10. Prepare of Oil (fry kar ne ke leya).

Here is another cookies recipe ~ Green Pea Cookies that I adapted from Cheah of No-Frills Recipes. These gluten-free Chocolate Pea Cookies are packed full of a green vegetable and you'd never Allow me to introduce you to my latest invention - Chocolate Pea Cookies! Sift flour with the salt and sift in the icing sugar. Add in the pea powder and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.

Pea cookies instructions

  1. Sari ingredients ko mix kar ke milk s aata lagle.15 mt rast par rek de..
  2. Fil bal le or toothpick s dot kar.
  3. Gol cut kar l dep fry kar le..

The famous healthy cookie dough dip, with a secret ingredient you'd never expect! Everything is homemade and they have a wonderful taste. Последние твиты от Green Pea Cookie (@greenpeacookie). The world's happeast & most delicious gourmet vegan cookies! If you don't have a food processor you can just blend the peas and bananas together in a liquidiser and stir in the oats and salt. I use petit pois to make these as they are.

Comments