Ambrosia American Fruit Salad.
You can cook Ambrosia American Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ambrosia American Fruit Salad
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of candied oranges.
- You need 3/4 cup of candied cherries.
- It's 3/4 cup of candied pineapple.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grapes.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 2 cups of marshmallows.
Ambrosia American Fruit Salad step by step
- Combine cream sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl beat it with electric mixture until mixture is thick.
- Add sour cream and combine lightly.
- Collect all the ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl add fruits and marshmallows stir together add whipped cream and sour cream mixture into the fruits mixture and mix well until completely combined.
- Refrigerate it atleast for 1 hour before serving.
- I do not have canned coconut and oranges so I dry roasted the coconut powder and added 1 tsp powdered sugar.
- For oranges I have used fresh oranges and slit them from middle and taken out the seeds and for 10 minutes socked them in the pineapple syrup from canned pineapple.
- For sour cream I used hung curd and added 2 tsp lemon juice into this.
- While adding fruits make sure they should be drained properly.
Comments
Post a Comment