Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle. Ambrosia Salad has been a staple on our Holiday dinner table for as long as I can remember. The Best Ambrosia Salad With Marshmallows Recipes on Yummly Ambrosia Salad, Ambrosia Salad, Classic Ambrosia Salad.
Known to me as "marshmallow salad," I couldn't believe my eyes the first time it was placed in front of me. I mean, what sounds better than marshmallows and sweet fruit mixed together with whipped cream? This Ambrosia Salad recipe is a classic old-fashioned favorite. You can cook Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle
- You need 1 of pkt marshmallow(150 grm).
- It's 1 of pomegranate.
- Prepare Half of cup dessicated coconut/dry coconut flakes.
- It's 1 bowl of yogurt or sour cream.
- Prepare 2 PCs of kiwi fruit.
- Prepare 1 cup of water melon(seeded).
- It's 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 8 PCs of blue berries.
Mini marshmallows — regular, white, classic mini marshmallows will work just fine in this recipe, but personally I prefer the fruit. Ambrosia salad is better when it's made ahead — just wait to add the marshmallows and pecans until a few hours before serving. As for serving it, it's just as welcome alongside your regular holiday feast. Combine sour cream and Cool Whip.
Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle step by step
- Cut the kiwi and slice the blue berries.prepare all ingredients..
- In a bowl,combine all the ingredients.
- Add in the yogurt and the marshmallows. "Cut the marshmallows into sizes that u like,I diced into halves".
- Mix until well combined.
- Let it set in fridge for half hour for the marshmallows to soften.ready to serve how you like.
Paula Deen's Ambrosia salad is an American version of the fruit salad using tropical fruits and marshmellows. This version uses Greek Yogurt for Paula's twist on this classic salad. Classic Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe - Sweet and Savory Meals Ambrosia-Salat ist eine leichte Variation des klassischen Obstsalats aus Marshmallows, Dosenobst, Maraschinokirschen und. Ambrosia Salad is a cool, creamy, and delicious potluck dessert that family and friends always adore. Y'all know how much I adore my old-fashioned potluck recipes!
Comments
Post a Comment