Coconut bundt cake. Coconut Bundt Cake with White Chocolate-Coconut Glaze. A moist cake with a dense yet tender crumb, this coconut bundt cake has the perfect amount of coconut flavors. Spoon the coconut mixture evenly on top of the batter.
This Blueberry Coconut Bundt Cake is so moist and delicious, it's one of my new favorite flavor Blueberry Coconut Bundt Cake. I've been kind of into blueberries recently. They are a bit of a new. You can have Coconut bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut bundt cake
- You need 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1-1 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- It's of glaze:.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
This triple coconut bundt cake is perfect for the coconut lover. Coconut in the cake, soaking syrup Flu season is no joke. I was planning on blogging this triple coconut bundt cake recipe and giveaway. One-Bowl Vegan Lemon Coconut Bundt Cake… so easy and delicious!
Coconut bundt cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla (mix well).
- Add eggs (mix well after each egg).
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add a third of flour mixture and mix well..
- Add a third of coconut milk and mix well..
- Keep alternating flour and coconut milk until all combined well together..
- Add coconut flakes and mix well..
- Coat bundt pan generously with cooking spray or whatever you use for baking. I use a homemade cake release. I'll post that recipe for those who are interested..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
- Turn pan over onto cake plate and the cake should release with no problem..
- Spoon glaze over cake..
- Enjoy!!!!.
I have a really good coconut cake recipe but was craving chocolate, so I switched out a few ingredients. If you make this recipe, I'd love to know! Snap a picture, share the photo on social media. Pineapple Coconut Bundt Cake is an easy cake recipe that has a delicious blend of tropical flavors. Pineapple Coconut Cake With Yellow Cake Mix Recipes.
Comments
Post a Comment