Recipe: Tasty 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars

2 Ingredient Lemon Bars. The two star ingredients in these amazing lemon bars are angel food cake and lemon pie filling. So I went to the grocery store today all excited to buy my lemon pie filling and I looked and looked in all the isles and I couldn't find any. I was so disappointed, I needed to make these.

These turn out with a light lemony citrus flavor and a moist soft cake, that is light and fluffy. All you need is a box of Angel Food Cake and a can of Lemon Pie Filling! You can have this ready to go in less than a couple of minutes and have a hot yummy Lemon Bar on the plate in. You can have 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars

  1. It's 1 box of Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake mix.
  2. You need 2 can of 21 oz. lemon pie filling.

Expect for these to be more of a cakey texture than other lemon bars. Top with powdered sugar, (but only if. These lemon bars will melt in your mouth and give everyone the piece they really crave. Living On A Dime To Grow Rich.

2 Ingredient Lemon Bars step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F..
  2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pie filling together. BY HAND!.
  3. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan..
  4. Bake for 25 minutes or until top is starting to brown..
  5. Cool on wire rack and sprinkle with powdered sugar..

These lemon bars are super quick and easy and your family will LOVE them! Try this Two ingredient Lemon Bars recipe, or contribute your own. It didn't say for how long. Excellent, everything a true lemon bar should be. Yep this is like you cut your self a slice right out of the middle of the pie!

Comments