Snickerdoodle Fudge. A perfect addition to holiday cookie trays. ✓ COMBINE the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently until melted and smooth (the mixture will be on the stiff side), then remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Rich and creamy snickerdoodle fudge with a cinnamon-sugar crunch on top.
With this Snickerdoodle Fudge, I used white chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting! I love the cinnamon ribbon in the middle of the fudge and the cinnamon sugar crust on the top! With the addition of the cream of tartar in this recipe, you get the iconic tangy flavor of the traditional snickerdoodle cookie! You can cook Snickerdoodle Fudge using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle Fudge
- You need 3 cups of white chocolate.
- Prepare 1 can (14 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Cinnamon-sugar mix for topping.
I love the simple flavors in this white chocolate Snickerdoodle Fudge. This easy fudge recipe is a great addition to my growing list of easy, gourmet fudge recipes. Everyone seems to want this one included in their holiday trays and dessert tables. This Easy Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Fudge is the perfect recipe for you if you think you can't make fudge.
Snickerdoodle Fudge step by step
- In a medium saucepan, melt white chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, stirring continuously over medium-low heat..
- Once completely melted, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and cinnamon..
- Pour into lined breadpan..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture..
- Let cool..
- Once cool, cut into one inch pieces..
Creamy, no fail, and tastes like a snickerdoodle! Get my new cookbook, Brownies, Blondies, and Bars here! Who can resist the cinnamon sugar goodness of a. I was disappointed in the store-bought fudge and decided that I needed to try my hand at creating a Homemade Snickerdoodle Fudge Recipe. The first time I made Snickerdoodle Fudge my family thought it was great, but I didn't think it had enough cinnamon.
Comments
Post a Comment