You can have apple dumplings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of apple dumplings
- You need 1 of granny smith apple.
- It's 1 can of crescent rolls.
- It's 10 oz of mt dew.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
apple dumplings instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt butter in Pyrex dish.
- Peel and slice apple. separate crescent rolls. put 2-3 apple slices in each crescent and roll. place each dumpling in warm melted butter..
- sprinkle sugar on top of dumplings. sprinkle cinnamon on top of sugar. pour MT. dew in dish..
- bake uncovered about 20 mins or until browned on top..
- spoon liquid from bottom of dish onto top of each dumpling. enjoy warm with ice cream! refrigerate leftovers..